(multi-)gnome-terminal won't work with @euro

Hi!

Ran across a problem with multi-gnome-terminal:

Starting it gives a small MGT window and ends in a segfault.

The output tells us that the charset fi_FI@euro cannot be found:

johan@shadowlap:~$ multi-gnome-terminal
class: Config prefix: /MultiTerminal/Win-Config/
The font "-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-*-*-*-*-*-*-1" does not support all the required character sets for the current locale
"LC_CTYPE=fi_FI@euro;LC_NUMERIC
=fi_FI@euro;LC_TIME=fi_FI@euro;LC_COLLATE=fi_FI@euro;LC_MONETARY=fi_FI@euro;LC_M
ESSAGES=C;LC_PAPER=fi_FI@euro;LC_NAME=fi_FI@euro;LC_ADDRESS=fi_FI@euro;LC_TELEPH
ONE=fi_FI@euro;LC_MEASUREMENT=fi_FI@euro;LC_IDENTIFICATION=fi_FI@euro"
  (Missing character set "ISO8859-15")
  (Missing character set "ISO8859-15")

Gnome-terminal gives the same problem. It used to work, until something happened (maybe update, maybe kernel upgrade). Xterm still works.

Any ideas?

Btw. Debian's alright, that's not what I wanna say, but I find the localisation possibilities really crappy... anything else than English will give you a headache.

Cheers, johan

--
Johan Ehnberg
johan@ehnberg.net