Re: Flash 6 beta

Gerhard Gaussling wrote:
Am Sonntag, 20. Oktober 2002 02:43 schrieb Tom Allison:

Gerhard Gaussling wrote:

Am Sonntag, 20. Oktober 2002 01:09 schrieb Tom Allison:

I got word that there is a new Flash plugin for Mozilla 1.1 out
in Beta.

Has anyone been able to get this working?

I searched today the macromedia website, but I found nothing...

What url do u use?

regards
gerhard

http://www.macromedia.com/software/flashplayer/special/beta/

ln -s <downloaddirectory>/flashplayer-installer/libflashplayer.so /usr/lib/mozilla-snapshot/plugins/libflashplayer.so should does the trick...

The Installer didn't work for me...

The first flashplayerplugin I realise, that is áble to handle swf files if another application has access to audio-devices. It only stops to play sound. Great (for amateurs of flicking and flashing websites or movie-heads). A working flashplayer for linux...

regards

gerhard

I manually copied the libflashplayer.so file and flashplayer.xpt into the /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins directory and nothing...