Re: gnu-chess

On Saturday 19 October 2002 16:37, Joris wrote:
> > Where can I find a gnu-chess package for Debian please?
>
> apt-get install gnuchess
>
> when looking for something that trivial, try
> apt-cache search <keywords>
>
> greetz,
>
> Joris
root@gorg:~# apt-get install gnuchess
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package gnuchess has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package gnuchess has no installation candidate
root@gorg:~#

I know something about apt but my problem is this ;-)