Partitioning screwup.

*sigh* I just noticed that i have created 3 primary partitons, and one
extended partition. The extended partition holds one logical device (hda5)..
Now, what i had WANTED to do was create a extended partition over the rest
of the device to fit in more logical devices as time progressed (Yes, there
was a reason for that). Now, whats the most painfree (and non destructive)
way to correct that, and make my extended partition fill the whole disk?
Right now all i get is "No free sectors" when trying to create another
device.

---