Preview Latex with multiple input files

Hi.

I'm using preview-latex, and xemacs from sid, and I just recently split
the document I'm using into multiple files.  I'm using \include to pull
al the file together from my master document.

Preview-latex does, however, not seem to be quite aware of the multiple
files.  If I to a preview-document command in one of the non-master
files, it re-does the previews for the master file, but not the others.
If I do a preview-buffer command in a non-master file, it generates
previews, but the section numbers, etc. is wrong.

Is there any way I can get this to work correctly?  Its not really too
serious, since I like preview-latex mostly for equations, but it would
be nice to have the section numbers correct...

Thanks
Neilen
--
all we are waiting for is something worth waiting for
		   		   --- KMFDM