Re: Mozilla 1.1 plugin failure

Colin Watson wrote:

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 12:27:27PM -0400, Tom Allison wrote:

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/local/mozilla/plugins/java2/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so [libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]

This comes up quite often - install libstdc++2.9-glibc2.1.

Cheers,

OK, I managed that OK.
Should this be a recommended package for mozilla?  Is it?

I'm having an interesting problem now (and before).

Flash beta-6 does not work.
It is reported to be working with some versions of Linux/Moz 1.1 according to associates of mine. But I don't know that they have it working with Debian.

I'm unable to get anything from the command line when running it, but all I get from Macromedia is the first image (ie: "Loading") and nothing after that.

--
MATH AND ALCOHOL DON'T MIX!
	Please, don't drink and derive.

	Mathematicians