RE: URL forwarding (SOLVED)

Hi,

I solved my problem more or less now. To redirect everything one can use:
       RewriteCond   %{HTTP_HOST} =www.mydomain.com
       RewriteRule   ^(.+)        http://www.myweb.com/~mypage$1 [R,L]

However, this changes the URI in the browser too. So I thought of a little
trick. I made a index.html in the /vaw/www/ directory with a single frame
and with the framesource pointing to
http://www.myweb.com/~mypage/index.html . Then I added:

        RewriteCond   /var/www/%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-F
        RewriteRule   ^(.+)            http://www.myweb.com/~mypage$1 [R,L]

to handle queries like http://www.mydomain.com/page2.html correctly.

Thanks to those who helped!

Sebastiaan

--
  NT is the OS of the future. The main engine is the 16-bit Subsystem
  (also called MS-DOS Subsystem). Above that, there is the windoze 95/98