Live CD and Package Licenses

I've put together a Live CD for the Sony VAIO C1VN that I would like to
release to the public, and would like to make sure that I'm not doing
something wrong.  I don't think I am, but I would like to be sure.

The areas of concern that I've come up with so far are:
- Licensing
- Package pool section (normal vs non-US)

Did I miss anything?

So far, I've put together a small script to get the packages installed
along with their versions.

Does anyone know of a way to automate the listing of a package's license?
I like to be able to step through the Debian packages that are installed
and pull up what license the package is under.

How does one license something like this?  Can I just indicate that the
packages have their own licenses and those conditions apply?

--
Jamin W. Collins