Re: Debian eth0 full duplex

Joe T. posts:

>> How do I find and/or set my eth0 interface to 100 Mb/s full duplex?

I use this command  to set the speed of my eepro  card to 10 MBps full
duplex.  `mii-tool  --force=10baseT-FD --log eth0', maybe  you need to
substitute 100baseT-FD  in lieu of 10baseT-FD.  You  should start this
command via  the run-level init scripts,  preferably a level  of 25 in
the rcS.d symlink dir.

HtH.
--
ragOO, VU2RGU   ::   Visit us at http://symonds.net/~fsug-kochi/
       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio