Re: Terminal like server for linux

On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 22:38, Curtis Vaughan wrote:
> I know of a company, where users can access their desktops (apps)
> through any web interface.  The office is totally debian.  So, what I
> want to know, is what application(s) are there that make that possible?

It's probably VNC. There's a java applet available to access your
desktop over any java enabled browser.

Check out the vncserver, vnc-java, (x)vncviewer packages.

--
Claudio Bley                                 ASCII ribbon campaign (")
Debian GNU/Linux advocate                     - against HTML email  X