Re: USB storage (memstick) trouble

He meant lspci - it's a typo. The output you already posted from lspci
shows no USB controller connected to the machine, which is why you're not
able to access it. That strongly suggests a hardware problem.

You will need sd_mod, sr_mod, and scsi_mod to use usb-storage, so once you
get the hardware issue sorted out you'll need to compile or acquire a
kernel that has those modules available.

Best,
Andy

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu