IMAP

I currently am usinx XMail as a pop3 and smtp server.  I want to switch over
to IMAP but so far all my efforts have been thwarted..

I want to use virtual users and virtual domains so I thought I would use a
postfix/cyrus/mysql solution..  I have yet to get it working..  I get all
the packages and install them but can never get the imap client to autherize
anyone.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Or know of any good How-To's to get this
to work?

Thanks
Rob Clendenin

The Joseph Gunnar & Co., LLC (JGUN) email system CANNOT be used to place securities orders.  This system is not an encrypted secure system. Please note: the opinions expressed in this message, and/or any attachment, are those of the author, and not necessarily those of JGUN.  There is no guarantee that this message is either private or confidential, and it may have been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.  If you are not the intended recipient please disregard this message.  Nothing in this message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either party.  This message is not intended as a solicitation, or an offer to buy or sell securities, nor to provide any legal or accounting advice.  JGUN accepts no responsibility for loss or damage from its use, including damage from virus.