Re: Project organizer and time-tracking software?

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 11:02:32AM -0500, Kirk Strauser wrote:
> I'm looking for some software to keep track of open projects, and
> the time I've spent working on each.  I need to be able to track
> multiple clients and multiple projects per client, and easily search
> for projects that are not completed, have been invoiced but haven't
> paid yet, etc.  I tried using PHPGroupware, but it just wasn't quite
> up to par as of a month or so ago (although certainly far better
> than nothing).
>
> I don't care if the app is Gnome, KDE, PHP/mod_perl, or Emacs based,
> as long as it works.  Any suggestions?

I have not used it yet but you may look at mrproject:

 MrProject is a project management program that can help build project
 plans, and track the progress of a project.

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only,
      deceiving your own selves."              James 1:22