mutt - segmentation fault

On Sarge:

zsh % dpkg -l 'mutt*'
ii  mutt           1.4.0-4        Text-based mailreader supporting
MIME, GPG,
un  mutt-i         <none>         (no description available)
pn  mutt-ja        <none>         (no description available)
pn  muttprint      <none>         (no description available)
un  muttzilla      <none>         (no description available)

>From my .muttrc:

set folder=/home/js/Maildir
set mbox_type=Maildir
set record="+sent-mail-`date +%Y-%m`"
fcc-hook . "=/sent-mail/`date +%Y%m`"
save-hook .     "+/argief/%(%Y%m)-%F-%s"
---------------------

Now my problem:

If I want to go to mailbox =argief/ and read mail from e.g. 200209....
I get a segmentation fault when scrolling down the list.  I even get a
segmentation fault when I type in c (for change mailbox)
=argief/200209[tab] to get the list narrowed down to 200209*

Did anybody experience something similar?

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only,
      deceiving your own selves."              James 1:22