Re: problem with \n and variables in bash script

 Thank you both.......

Quote correctly. Also, you can probably drop the -e.

  echo "$SALIDA"

 really i feel........ no words...... :-(

> > So my question is how to get \n processed with variables.
> You need to set the IFS variable. Read 'man bash'. Just put
> IFS=' \t'
> at the front of your script. (no need for the -e switch to echo then)

 Well, this solves the "\n" problem but if the out has TABs they are
cut and the out is diferent, i do not understand very well what do that
variable (IFS)

 Any way, i drop -e and put quotes...