Re: Mounting Problem

Did you try mounting when the drive was cool? How about trying mount after
a reboot? I encountered the same as you. I couldn't mount just after
recording. Then switched to windows to verify the CD. It was OK. Then back
to Linux. It became OK. I don't know the exact reason. Need more tests.

Good luck,

Qian

PS: I use cdrdao.