Re: netselect-apt not working?

On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 06:49:12PM +0200, Taras Tielkes wrote:
> I just started using Debian. I'm reading the APT HOWTO.

Which version of the Apt Howto?

> When I look at http://www.debian.org/mirror/mirrors_full with a web
> browser, an empty page is served.

I've never heard of netselect-apt, but it sure looks like it doesn't
work now.

Looking at apt-cache show netselect, I see that netselect-apt is an
example script for netselect.  You should file a bug against the
`netselect' package.  Till then, apt-spy seems to do basically the same
thing, and I know at least some people around here use that.

-rob