Re: logitech iTouch keyboard

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 06:31:13PM +0200, Mirek Dobsicek wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to ask if  Logitech Internet Navigator Keyboard
> is running under Sarge. A friend of mine warned me about that the extra
> keys can generate unknown scancodes

Depends on your definition of "unknown".  Certainly they are scancodes not
assigned to anything... but if they're generated, they must by definition
be "known".

> and cause problems.

Nonsense.  Toss him back and find a better quality of friend.  If you want
to use them, take a look at xmodmap or the hotkeys package.

--
Marc Wilson
msw@cox.net