installation: drivers-image doesn't work

Hi all!

Did anyone have a problem like this:

I want to install woody/compact.
Everything is fine until I want (have) to read a module from the drivers- disk (the harddisks are on a HP NetRAID-array). No matter if I start the installation from floppy or cdrom, every time I get an error message like "disk can't be mounted...". On the console this is a dbootstraperror[76]...
Certainly I can't continue to install. But I would like to ... :)

What can I do? It is definitively not the floppy drive or the floppy disc, I tried serveral.

HW ist Asus P2B (BX440 chipset)/P2-350, HPNetRAID, Intel Etherexpress...

thx for help.

greets

robatp