Re: calendar supporting vcalendar?

On Monday 14 October 2002 00:28, Andreas Goesele wrote:
> Hi,
>
> to synchronize with my handheld I need my calendar in the vcalendar
> format. So far I used korganizer, but since some time it doesn't use
> internally the vcalendar format any more and only allows to export in
> the vcalendar format, which is inconvenient.

Huh? I was under the impression that vCalendar was just a subset of
iCalendar, and that otherwise, the most important difference was that
vCal hadn't been through the IETF process, whereas iCal now does...

Have you tried to import vCal into KOrganizer, just to see what happens?

But I haven't tried myself, nor read the specs, so I could be completely
wrong about this...

Best,

Kjetil
--