Re: Mutt index question

Thorsten Haude <debian@thorstenhau.de> [2002-10-13 21:48:08 +0200]:
> * Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> [02-10-13 21:23]:
> >Thorsten Haude <debian@thorstenhau.de> [2002-10-13 11:49:26 +0200]:
> >> Thanks for the info. I actually could see the image usign xv, but it
> >> was quite distorted, and I couldn't find the asterisk.
> >> xwud: XWD file format version mismatch.
> >Interesting.  It works for me using Debian stable woody xwud from the
> >xbase-clients 4.1.0-16 package.
>
> Mine is a SuSE 7.2.

Hmm...  You know, somehow when someone has a reply address of debian@
and the discussion is in a debian user list I don't think anyone would
fault me for assuming that you were using a Debian based system.  :-)

Since the source for xbase-clients is 56MB I will just assume without
looking that this is either a newer version than SuSE 7.2 ships or
that it is a Debian extension.

Bob