Re: Mutt index question

Hi,

* Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> [02-10-13 04:08]:
>Thorsten Haude <debian@thorstenhau.de> [2002-10-13 01:58:04 +0200]:
>> I can't see anything on this screenshot. What funny format is xwd?
>
>The xwd format is a classic X window system window dump file.  It has
>been around for years and years.  The xwd program generates file.xwd
>files.  You display them with xwud.  But since this is an old format
>it also has been surpassed by more modern formats and mostly today
>people only use it for "hey, look at this" types of things.

Ah, there is always something old to learn about Unix.

Thanks for the info. I actually could see the image usign xv, but it
was quite distorted, and I couldn't find the asterisk.

>  man xwd
xwud: XWD file format version mismatch.

Thorsten
--
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.