Desperately seeking a cheap Debian colo

  I am looking to move my domain and servers from under my desk to a
  more permanent location, but can't pay the hundreds/month for a host
  in a colo. A friend of mine discovered that an ACS developer had
  leased one of these machines and used the Linux virtual kernel feature
  to subdivide the machine into 10 separate systems to split the costs.
  ACS is supported, if you're into that.

  This provider only offers Red Hat at the moment, but if I can get 6
  Debianists to sign up, she'll bring up a Debian system *now*. And I'd
  rather run my server on Debian than on Red Hat.

  Please contact me if you're interested.

  p.s. Alternatively, if you know of a cheap colo that already supports
  Debian, please let me know!

Maintainer of comp.mail.mh FAQ and mh-e. Vote Libertarian!