Printing

Okay I've installed cupsys and cupsys-gimp-print. I pointed my browser to http://localhost:631 and set up my epson color stylus 600. When I print a test page it prints beautifully. My problem is none of my programs can use the printer. All of them want to print to lpr or in the case of mozilla, Postscript/default. When I try to print anythiing nothing happens.

I tried lpoptions -d epson (which is what I named my printer). Is there a dpkg-reconfigure <whatever> that will do a system wide configuration for all my programs to us the printer I just installed?

Lameth