postfix + cyrus-sasl2 smtpd auth failed!!!

hi...every debian users

Some days ago , I set up my mail server with postfix + sasl2.

I can easily use them with the sasldb methond.

Yet now I want to use the other method such as the getpwent or shadow.

So I edited the /etc/default/saslauthd with the strings

START=yes
MECHANISMS=getpwent

and postfix with the setup strings

smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $myhostname
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated,permit_mynetworks,check_relay_domains

then I restarted the saslauthd and postfix.

When I tried to send some mail through the mail server , It came out the password dialog.

I did typed the correct password but the server said wrong...

I am confused...

So I rewrote the saslauthd with the option MECHANISMS=shadow.

However I still couldn't send any mails.

Can someone give me some advice to solve the problem.

My packages were listed below

ii postfix 1.1.11.0-3 A high-performance mail transport agent ii postfix-pcre 1.1.11.0-3 PCRE map support for Postfix ii postfix-tls 1.1.11.0-3 TLS and SASL support for Postfix snapshots pi libsasl2 2.1.2-2 Authentication abstraction library. ii libsasl2-digestmd5-plain 2.1.2-2 DIGEST-MD5 module for SASL ii libsasl2-modules-plain 2.1.2-2 Basic Pluggable Authentication Modules for SASL ii sasl2-bin 2.1.2-2 Programs for manupulating the SASL users database

thanks for all