From: Alvaro Figueroa [mailto:fede2@fuerzag.ulatina.ac.cr]
Sent: Friday, 11 October 2002 1:53 AM
To: 'Debian User List'
Subject: Re: IMP / Horde / php / Pear / MySQL

> Has anyone managed to get the latest IMP version (www.horde.org/imp)
> working on Debian ?

I'm trying to make the debian (sarg) imp packages to work, but as I've
found, there are a couple of very important bugs for imp as well as
php4-imap that just wont let me run imp.

Actually, on this ultrasparc box I'm running I can't even run apache after
installing php4-imap :(.

I'm still a little new to debian, so I'm still reading about the Policy, and
bug submit information, but I'll try to report/fix the problem ASAP.

> Can anyone give me any step by step instructions or, preferably, some
> idiot proff documention.

Since we are using a distribution, probably the easyest way of building and
idiot proff documentation, is a. fixing the packages, and b. saying "just
apt-get install imp" :)

--
Alvaro Figueroa