Re: Permanently establishing an entry in the routing table?

William C Brennan said:

> What is the "standard" way to permanently add a route to luke's routing
> table, so I don't have to manually do it after booting?  It must be
> obvious, but I can't seem to find this documented anywhere.

on a debian system i would make a script and call that script
from /etc/network/interfaces. this file has the options "up" and
"down" which can call scripts when a particular interface is brought
up and down. I also use this to call my firewall scripts.

nate