Re: Apache mod_ssl problem. Don't get https...

Hello Marc,

Unfortunately, I beleive this is due to a problem with Apache's handling
of the global server configuration when Virtual Hosts are defined - if
there are Virtual Hosts, the default site is the first listed host (not
the globally configured server).  Seems funky, but you just need to
configure a basic VirtualHost for port 80:

<VirtualHost 1.2.3.4>
ServerName my.host.com
DocumentRoot /var/www/html
CustomLog /var/log/access.log combined