Problems with PPP under Linux 2.4.19

Hi fellow debian users.

I recently compiled Linux 2.4.19 on my linux workstation. But when I try to connect to my ISP i encounter problems. It dials up as it should but just when it *should* exchange login information, passwords and such it just zaps. It works perfectly in linux 2.2.19. If anyone know what to do, please answer.

I dont have any logs from my system available at the time I'm writing this message. I'm sorry but hopefully someone might know something that might help me.

Thanks.

Gratis e-mail resten av livet på: www.yahoo.se/mail
Busenkelt!