logcheck and apache

Hello all,
I have logcheck running on a couple of servers, and it doesn't scan the
apache logs by default, so there are also no default logcheck ignore
rules.  I have added the apache logs to logcheck's searchlist, and now
of course I get ridiculous volumes of mail from it.  I can pretty easily
trim out IP's on the LAN, but I was wondering if anybody had a good
ruleset that would let me trim out junk easily.

The problem is, there's plenty of normal GET requests and so forth that
I don't need to see, but there are also some malicious ones (worms and
so forth) that maybe I should see.  All of the ones I've seen so far are
either Nimbda or other IIS ones, but that doesn't mean a Linux based one
won't come along, so I don't want to filter all GET's.

Anyone have one handy?  Feel free to reply off-list if it's large.

TIA,
Steve
--
BOFH excuse #436: