Re: some one have installed vchkpw??

hello in principle it wanted to thank for the answer

them comment that I have proven with that of ulimit

[...]A comment in a similar bug suggested removing the ulimit from
/var/lib/dpkg/info/vchkpw.postinst and running 'dpkg --configure
vchkpw'[...]

of the following way

ulimit -f unlimited /var/lib/dpkg/info/vchkpw.postinst

but it continues showing the same error of always

as far as bug, it has been reported does one year and 97 days
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=vchkpw)

(excuse my form to write up the mail, still nonhandling to good English lenguage)