Re: Q: Xfree troubles!!! help, please

Hi, Kent,

> Do you have installed "xfonts-base"?

yes!! ;-)

also xfonts-100dpi, 75dpi ...

Nobody makes reference, but I've mentioned that I could see an error during
the configuration of x-window-system (installed with apt-get) ... what do
you think about this error?  (I think that my problem is  possibly here, but
I don't know how I can to solve it)

I remember:

> * When installing x-window-system package with apt-get I could see the
> following during the configuration process:
>
> error processing xfonts-scalable (--configure) error status 127
>
>  dependency problems prevent configuration of x-window-system core:
> w-window-system-core depends on xfonts-scalable
>  xfonts-scalable isn't configured yet
>
>  error processing x-window-system-core (--configure)

Do you need my Xconfig or Xlog for more information?

Kent, thanks a lot for your help!

Raúl
rcruz@wild-spain.com