Re: Xfree86 Problem

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 11:10:06AM +0200, Cuno Sonnemans wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I cant't get X to work.
> I have an AMD 1900+, AbitKR7A-133 motherboard and a Club3D ATI RADEON
> 8500 Pro videocard.
> I've tried dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86, but that doesn't help very
> much.
> Does anybody know  the problem and know's how to solve it ????

It is doubtful that anyone could help you find the problem. For us to
help, we need more than "I can't get X to work" and some hardware. What
output do you get when you try to start X? What is your XF86Config like?
When we have more information, then we might be able to do a bit more.

--
Seneca
seneca-cunningham@rogers.com