Debian on Gericom Webshox

Hello,

I have problems installing Debian with an Graphical environment (ie now only text-based) on my Gericom Webshox. A friend told me, its because of no recognition of the gfx-card.

Also, during installation I have problems for not getting all the text on one screen, and no idea how to scroll down/minimize the text. This was a big problem when I wanted to partition my HD, no way I couldnt see the last 2-3 lines where the commands are given.

Greatful for help!
Erik