Re: everybuddy 0.4.2 on testing

On Sun, 2002-10-06 at 12:17, Charles Baker wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed strange behaviour from
> everybuddy? I'm using 0.4.2 on testing. Lately, the
> main everybuddy window listing contacts will become
> blank. Also, everybuddy will shut down for no apparent
> reason. Any clues?

I used to use everybuddy, started having misc. problems with it, and was
informed by someone of the following:

gaim supports more protocols and more features than everybuddy, is used
by more people, and tends to work better. :)

I'd say just ditch everybuddy and switch to gaim, the difference is
negligible..

Cheers,

-Justin