Re: New KDE3 on SID will only allow root login;Any suggestions(SOLVED)

On Sun, 2002-10-06 at 16:26, Kent West wrote:

> >=================================================================
> >Not the case I already checked that but looked again just to make sure I
> >did not miss it. This is what I have.
> >
> >### BEGIN DEBCONF SECTION
> ># Do not edit within this region if you want your changes to be
> >preserved by
> ># debconf.  Instead, make changes after the "### END DEBCONF SECTION"
> >line.
> >allowed_users=console
> >nice_value=-10
> >### END DEBCONF SECTION
> >
> >Any other ideas?? Thanks.
> >John
> >

> By failing to respond to the list, you've cut yourself off from a lot
> more expertise than I have. Accordingly, I have re-routed this post to
> the list, so your issue can get maximum exposure (and so others with
> similar problems may find information in the archives).
Thanks but that was simply an error. I intended to respond to the list
but hit the wrong reply button. I'm new to evolution. I decided to try
something and removed all of the instructions and comments from the
Xwrapper.config contents leaving only the instructions for the Xfree
applications and viola' everything works fine. I saw that this was the
way the old files were done and figured that was the way to go. Thanks
for your assistance.

allowed_users=console
nice_value=-10
--