Q: Xfree troubles!!! help, please

Hi!

I've installed with apt-get the x-window-system package . I've not been able
to successfully execute Xwindows. When I try to execute startx it says:

"could not open default font 'fixed'"

Looking for information about my problem I've found the following
possibilities:

* to reinstall xfont-base, 100dpi, 75 dpi
* to launch xfs manually
* to revise font paths
* to reinstall x-window-system
* to reinstall xfs

I've tried all and ... nothing!! :-(

Very interesting:

* When executing xfs manually, it says:

 Starting X font server:xfs
 /etc/init.d/xfs: line 100: 2224   Aborted
 start-stop-daemon --start --quiet $SSD_ARGS -- -daemon
 already running

* When installing x-window-system package with apt-get I could see the
following during the configuration process:

error processing xfonts-scalable (--configure) error status 127

 dependency problems prevent configuration of x-window-system core:
w-window-system-core depends on xfonts-scalable
 xfonts-scalable isn't configured yet

 error processing x-window-system-core (--configure)

* I attach my XF86Config and Xlog for more information

... I need your help!! I don't know how more I can do

thanks in advance,

Raúl
rcruz@wild-spain.com