Re: java debs, where?

Am Son, 2002-10-06 um 13.45 schrieb Seneca:

> > is there somewhere a mirror which contains also a j2se 1.4 version? and
> > possibly j2ee 1.4?
>
> Well, if it doesn't matter if you have to manually install, take a look
> at the contents of:
>
> ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/linux/devel/lang/java/blackdown.org/JDK-1.4.1/i386/beta/

manual install is exactly not the solution i want to do. it would be
interessting to have a deb-package and not just a bin which has to be
executed.

because the problem is that its currently not possible to create a
deb-package which depends on java 1.4.x. and this would be nice because
some of my self-written progis use parts of the NIO and jaxp included in
the java 1.4.x.

cu