Woody and miscellaneous issues

Hi,

I have just installed Woody, and I have a few issues I would like to resolve. The first is my first is my printer is on another machine, where/what is the utility on Debian that allows me to setup the print queues?

Next, on my old machine I was able to access a remote drive (NFS) on a redhat machine, how can I get this working again before upgrading to Woody I backed up my files to the server, I would like to get them back onto this machine.

Then when I installed Woody it put the 2.2 kernel on the system. I had previously been running the 2.4.9 kernel. How do I upgrade the kernel on Woody?

Thanks