Re: viewcvs + py2html ?

alright so i suppose i'm kinda answering my own question here :)

> I downloaded the py2html.py and PyFontify.py modules and placed them in
> /usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs, where the viewcvs modules live (default
> configuration's location for py2html is '.').  I tried placing them in
> /var/lib/python2.1/ and /var/lib/python2.1/site-packages.  No dice.  I
> can run python and import both PyFontify and py2html, but ViewCVS just
> won't use em..

first of all, py2html.py and PyFontify.py are included in the debian
viewcvs package..

second, the line which connects .py files to the function that uses
py2html was commented out:

markup_streamers = {
#  '.py' : markup_stream_python,
  }

> When I enable enscript and set the enscript_path to /usr/bin/ (which is
> where enscript lives), I start getting Python errors from my pages
> (seems that ViewCVS is using an invalid syntax, as I tried using it from
> the cmdline and got errors).

this still doesn't make sense..