viewcvs + py2html ?

Anyone using ViewCVS with py2html to highlight syntax in python code?
Howabout enscript?

I downloaded the py2html.py and PyFontify.py modules and placed them in
/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs, where the viewcvs modules live (default
configuration's location for py2html is '.').  I tried placing them in
/var/lib/python2.1/ and /var/lib/python2.1/site-packages.  No dice.  I
can run python and import both PyFontify and py2html, but ViewCVS just
won't use em..

When I enable enscript and set the enscript_path to /usr/bin/ (which is
where enscript lives), I start getting Python errors from my pages
(seems that ViewCVS is using an invalid syntax, as I tried using it from
the cmdline and got errors).

I'd like to have ViewCVS show nice highlighted code, but it just doesn't
look like it's in the cards.. any help?

-Justin