Re: Slow Win2k after Debian install

Jerry,

One thing you may want to try is to use W2K's disk management
tools to delete the last partitioan, i.e. G:, then reboot
so that it is no longer recognized as drive G: in Windows.
That should clear up the problem with Explorer trying to
read the G: drive.

Then you can go ahead and use cfdisk to create partitions in
the unused space and install debian.

BTW, I've had no problems dual booting with W2K using Lilo
installed in the MBR.  Just remember to create an entry for
both OS's before rebooting =)

Hope this helps..

Kourosh