Re: Sorting locally delivered email using Procmail

Keith G. Murphy (keithmur@mindspring.com) wrote*:
>Actually, I just use fetchmail to download from my ISP's POP3 store to
>my local Cyrus IMAP server (via procmail).

I've been using this app for years, always stable, very flexible, easy to
configure, I ditched "cooking recipes" when I found this:

getmail, A POP3 mail retriever with reliable Maildir and mbox delivery
http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/getmail-2.0/

Run it from a cron job, it does its thing, then you can invoke a script written in
your favorite language (or shell...), or even customize the Python code directly,
to do exactly what you want (unless I misunderstood your requirements).

--
That's "angle" as in geometry.