Re: I cannot post with my regular address

also sprach icosahedron <icosahedron_20@yahoo.ca> [2002.10.01.2158 +0200]:
> For the past month I have been unable to post to the
> list from my regular email address. I sent a message
> to the listmaster address a couple weeks ago, but have
> received no reply. Does anyone know why I cannot post
> messages and if possible, how to correct the
> situation? (and yes, my account is working normally
> for everything else that I do)

can you send me a test email (include 'mdtest' in the subject, please)
to madduck@madduck.net exactly like you sent it to the list?

sed -e '/^[when][coders]/!d' \
    -e '/^...[discover].$/d' \
    -e '/^..[real].[code]$/!d' \