Re: download 3.0 CD's?

At 10:57 AM 9/29/02 -0500, you wrote:
Hi, I am trying to download version 3.0 CD images. I can only do this on
a Windows machine because that is where the fast connection is. All
the mirrors I go to still only have 2.2. I don't know how the "jigdo" works
or if it is available for Windows.
How do I do this?

Please reply to xucaen@yahoo.com and xucaen@access-4-free.com

thanks you!!