chatscript abort string for tri-tone?

I have a dialup PPP connection, which of course uses the 'chat' program.
What abort string can I give chat that will cause it to abort when it
hears a tri-tone?

(By tri-tone, I mean the low, middle, and high-pitch beep, followed by
the a voice saying "Sorry, the number you are trying to reach has been
disconnected" or other things.  In my case, the voice says "We're
sorry, all circuits are busy.  Please hang up and try again later.")

I'm running contemporary sarge, though I believe that won't matter...

TIA,
Aaron