From: Michael Olds [mailto:MikeOlds@pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, 3 October 2002 4:50 AM
To: Carel Fellinger; Debian-User@Lists. Debian. Org
Subject: RE: Email (Solved)...next...POP3 setup

Carel,

OK, I got it.

It was the permissions on the K-mail client program itself. It was root root
for userme and root is set to receive no mail.

...now...on to POP3 configuration...I am using qpopper. I see the
qpopper.conf in /etc/ but the package installed with no configuration dialog
and the instructions say to configure using ./configure which I assume is
from the install directory, only there is no install directory...

...or...any better suggestions for a POP3 server?

Best Wishes!
Mike Olds www.buddhadust.org