newbie....Konqueror not launching properly sometimes

I have not done much research on this problem because I simply
starting using galeon which is nice.  But I do like to browse my directories
with Konqueror but it is always giving me grief.  Anyone care to help?
This happens quite frequently.  KDE 2.2.2 Woody 2.2.20 on Thinkpad a21e

andy@debian:~$ cat .xsession-errors
_KDE_IceTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.ICE-unix should be set to root
DCOPServer up and running.
_IceTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.ICE-unix should be set to root
QObject::connect: No such signal KDockArea::docked()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'view widget')
QToolBar::QToolBar main window cannot be 0.
ShowHidePage
fatal parsing error: unexpected end of file in line 1
fatal parsing error: error while parsing prolog in line 1
Parsing error
kparts: WARNING: Part '' has a widget view widget with a focus policy of
NoFocus. It should have at least a ClickFocus policy, for part activation to
work well.
ShowHidePage
andy@debian:~$