Re: The Real Problem With Debian

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 09:36:54PM -0400, Rick wrote:
> I donated $4 to Debian, more then many can claim, I guess I
> got EXACTLY what I paid for.  Good luck to all of you, and thanks again.

Sounds like you got a bargain.  I bet that you used the download version
of Mandrake.  How much did you contribute to their community?

No offense, but people like you get made fun of and even LARTed on IRC
because you chose (yes, chose) to not RTFM.  Linux is not that hard to
configure, so long as you RTFM.  You might learn something in the
process, and maybe free yourself from the shackles of X, in case for
some reason Mandrake screws it up.

Respectfully yours,

Edward Guldemond

Key fingerprint:  29FF 2969 A04E F934 3F03
                  4329 BC56 3AA7 2F57 6735