Stall on postinst of zope-zwiki_0.9.9-2_all.deb, please help

I'm having a problem installing zope-zwiki_0.9.9-2_all.deb from
testing.  Once it get's done with the postinst step it stalls.  I'm not
sure how to go about debugging this.  I changed the first line of
/var/lib/dpkg/info/zope-zwiki.postinst to

#! /bin/sh -x

to see if I could figure out what is going on, but it looks like it
exits fine.  You will note in the logs below that I have a slightly
modified zope install with my own /etc/init.d/zope and
/usr/sbin/zopectl.  I don't believe the problem is with this since the
processes restart just fine.

I would welcome suggestions on how to debug this problem.

Log:

www:/usr/src# apt-get upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Setting up zope-zwiki (0.9.9-2) ...
+ set -e
+ . /usr/share/debconf/confmodule
++ '[' '!' '' ']'
++ exec /usr/share/debconf/frontend
/var/lib/dpkg/info/zope-zwiki.postinst configure ''
+ set -e
+ . /usr/share/debconf/confmodule
++ '[' '!' 1 ']'
++ '[' -z '' ']'
++ exec
++ DEBCONF_REDIR=1
++ export DEBCONF_REDIR
++ _old_opts=configure
++ set -- capb CAPB
++ eval 'db_capb () {
                echo "CAPB $@" >&3
                # Set to newline to get whole line.

---{There's a lot of stuff in the middle here I decided to clip out for
now, if you want it all let me know}---

                RET=${_LINE#*[  ]}
                return ${_LINE%%[       ]*}
              }'
++ set -- configure
++ unset _old_opts
+ db_get zope-zwiki/postinst
+ echo 'GET zope-zwiki/postinst'
+ local 'IFS=
'
+ local _LINE
+ read -r _LINE
+ RET=true
+ return 0
+ test true = true
+ /etc/init.d/zope restart
Stopping zope...done
Starting zope...
The [main] instance is already running
[projgtt.mojodata.com]......done
+ '[' configure = configure ']'
+ '[' -d /usr/doc -a '!' -e /usr/doc/zope-zwiki -a -d
/usr/share/doc/zope-zwiki ']'
+ exit 0

At this point it just stalls, apparently indefinitely.

I'll hang around in #debian on Freenode for half an hour or so with the
nick kencausey.

Ken Causey